19 February 2001 (no frames)
Hamble River from the Mercury scrubbing piles (boat scrubbing)
I have moved the sailing links to the Sailzone to clear up the clutter.
Pages about the county of Kent
Kent A few pages about where I used to live.
- General information about ourselves and the village of Hamble
Link to nice TS Mercury site added, and also whats happening to HMS
Gannet, the last TS Mercury ship.
- Acorn RISC and Psion Series 3 Computing - Acorn
- Sailing stuff : Sailing Clubs around the Hamble River, Westerly
Owners Asssociation, Forethought - Westerly GK24, GK24 Sailing
performance, GK24 common faults and problems (updated Feb 2000) How
not to get off a yacht, Hamble Rescue, Fitting Webasto diesel heater
- Feb 1999. Westbere FrostBite Sailing Association
- My PERSONAL view of eating drinking, shopping in Hamble,
as well as things that are for sale. (update 17 Feb 2000)
- Ham Radio : Callsigns + Hacking the Yaesu FT411.
Despite its name, this site has no commercial connection with
anything in the village of Hamble-le-Rice. It just happens to be
where I live.. Information presented here is in good faith.
I hope that eventually some of the information will be of use to
visitors to the village of Hamble.
Page © Mike James 19th Feb 2000